ISO 22316 Foundation
ISO 22316 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to enhance organizational resilience and manage an organizational resilience strategy as specified in ISO 22316. During this training course, you will be able to understand different concepts of resilience which help an organization to cope with today's dynamic business environment.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for the "PECB Certified ISO 22316 Foundation" credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, framework and management approach.
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals involved in organizational resilience
- Individuals involved in business continuity management
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in organizational resilience
- Understand the importance of achieving an enhanced state of resilience
- Understand the principles that contribute to an organization’s resilience
- Understand the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques that enable the effective management of organizational resilience strategy
The "PECB Certified ISO 22316 Foundation" exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles of organizational resilience
Domain 2: Planning organizational resilience based on ISO 22316
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 200 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free