An ISACA Certification CISA Exam Preparation, 4-5 Day Course
Who Should Attend:
Individuals who are looking to build a greater understanding of the impact of IT risk and how it relates to their organization.
The CRISC Exam Preparation course is an intensive, four-day review program to prepare individuals who are planning to sit for the Certified in Risk and Information System Controls™ (CRISC) exam. The course focuses on the key points covered in the CRISC Review Manual 6th Edition and includes class lectures, group discussions, exam practice and answer debriefs. The course is intended for individuals with familiarity with and experience in IT and enterprise risk management.
There are no prerequisite requirements for taking the CRISC Exam Preparation Course or the CRISC exam; however, in order to apply for CRISC certification, the candidate must meet the necessary experience requirements determined by ISACA.
Participants in the CRISC Exam Preparation course will be provided instruction designed to provide the following:
- An understanding of the format and structure of the CRISC certification exam
- A knowledge of the various topics and technical areas covered by the exam
- Practice with specific strategies, tips and techniques for taking and passing the exam
- Opportunities to execute practice questions with debriefs of answers
The CRISC Exam Preparation Course comprises seven primary sections, covering the following topics:
- General information regarding the exam
- The Context of IT Risk Management
- Domain 1: IT Risk Identification
- Domain 2: IT Risk Assessment
- Domain 3: Risk Response and Mitigation
- Domain 4: Risk and Control Monitoring and Reporting
- Practice exam
Typically, each day of the course will cover a single CRISC domain, using lecture, group activities and practice questions.