Information security programs consist of a set of policies, procedures, processes, activities and initiatives that support the overall information technology environment within an organization. Our team at Ferro Technics provides expertise for developing, implementing, and managing successful information security programs.
Ferro Technics will perform the following activities while developing and managing your organization's Information Security Program:
• Determine the expectations for the organization's information security program.
• Identify the frameworks or standards with which the organization seeks compliance.
• Assess the current state of the organization's information security program.
• Perform a gap analysis to identify the gaps between the current and desired information security program.
• Develop and implement information security policies, processes, and controls to remediate gaps between the current and desired states of the information security program.
Contact us for more details.