ISO/IEC 17025 Laboratory Management System Foundation
ISO/IEC 17025 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage a Laboratory Management System (LMS) as specified in ISO/IEC 17025. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of a LMS, including LMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for the "PECB Certified ISO/IEC 17025 Foundation" credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach.
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals involved in Testing and Calibration Laboratories Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Laboratory Management Systems (LMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Laboratory Management
The "PECB Certified ISO/IEC 17025 Foundation" exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of a Laboratory Management System (LMS)
Domain 2: Laboratory Management System (LMS)
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 200 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free