ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation
ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage an IT Service Management System (ITSMS) as specified in ISO/IEC 20000. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of an ITSMS, including ITSMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a "PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation" credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach.
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals involved in IT Service Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of IT Service Management Systems (ITSMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in IT Service Management
The "PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation" exam complies with the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP) requirements. The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of an IT Service Management System (ITSMS)
Domain 2: IT Service Management System (ITSMS)
- Participants will be provided with the training material containing over 200 pages of explanatory information and practical examples.
- An attestation of course completion worth 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the course.