Certified Network Defender
CND | Certified Network Defender
The CND certification program focuses on training Network Administrators to protect, detect, respond to, and predict threats on the network. This builds upon the typical knowledge and skills of Network Administrators in network components, traffic, performance and utilization, network topology, system locations, and security policies.
- Adaptive Security Strategy - Protect, Detect, Respond, and Predict.
- IoT Security - challenges and measures to mitigate.
- Implementing and managing the security of virtualization technologies.
- Mobile security measures and enterprise mobile device security.
- Cloud security with enterprise cloud security.
- Threat intelligence concepts
Exam title: CND
Exam code: 312-49
Number of questions: 100
Duration: 4 hours
Availability: ECC Exam Portal
Test format: Multiple choice questions
Passing Score: Please refer to https://cert.eccouncil.org/faq.html
- Network Attacks and Defense Strategies
- Administrative Network Security
- Technical Network Security
- Network Perimeter Security
- Endpoint Security-Windows Systems
- Endpoint Security-Linux Systems
- Endpoint Security- Mobile Devices
- Endpoint Security-IoT Devices
- Administrative Application Security
- Data Security
- Enterprise Virtual Network Security
- Enterprise Cloud Network Security
- Enterprise Wireless Network Security
- Network Traffic Monitoring and Analysis
- Network Logs Monitoring and Analysis
- Incident Response and Forensic Investigation
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Risk Anticipation with Risk Management
- Threat Assessment with Attack Surface Analysis
- Threat Prediction with Cyber Threat Intelligence