ISO 9001 Foundation
ISO 9001 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage a Quality Management System (QMS) as specified in ISO 9001. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of a QMS, including QMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 9001 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in Quality Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Quality Management
- Understand the elements and operations of a Quality Management System and its principal processes
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 9001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of a QMS
Day 1: Introduction to Quality Management System (QMS) concepts as required by ISO 9001
Day 2: Quality Management System requirements and Certification Exam
The “PECB Certified ISO 9001 Foundation” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of a Quality Management System (QMS)
Domain 2: Quality Management System (QMS)
Certification fees are included on the exam price
Training material containing over 200 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
A participation certificate of 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free