ISO 21500 Foundation
ISO 21500 Foundation training enables you to learn the best practices for the management of projects. During this training course, you will be able to understand the key concepts and processes of Project Management.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 21500 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental tools, techniques, processes, and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in Project Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Project Management
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Project Management
Understand the fundamental concepts of Project Management
Comprehend the basic processes of Project Management
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used to manage a project
The “PECB Certified ISO 21500 Foundation” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and processes of Project Management
Domain 2: Project Management processes
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 200 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free